Charlotte Pipe Electronic Services
Charlotte Pipe offers a variety of electronic services designed to help our customers work more seamless with us, especially when it comes to order, inventory and information magangement
These services make working with Charlotte Pipe not only a pleasant experience, but one that is the best use of resources available.
Our offerings include:
An information kit that further discusses Charlotte Pipe Electronic Services can be ordered here.
- Online Hub
- Secured site to retrieve information at your convenience
- Charlotte Pipe Connect (CPC)
- Master database of product information that can be linked to customers’ systems for automatic updates
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Transfer of information and documents electronically between Charlotte Pipe and its customers
- Order Confirmations and Scheduled Shipment Information via e-mail
- Email notifications of orders received and shipment schedules
- Invoice Options
- Receive invoices via online hub or email
- Automatic Clearing House (ACH) Payments
- Network that allows you to make payments electronically
- Charlottepipe.com and the Storefront
- Core site to retrieve information on products and literature
- Receive information via fax
You can also call 1-800-438-6091 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.